Outreach and Educational Activities
Creative Movement Workshop
- Popular workshop that uses the basics of dance (shape, rhythm, level, story) to open creativity in children. Participants are given the tools to unlock their creativity and see the world around them in a whole new way.
- Educational, engaging and most of all fun. These demonstrations are a perfect paring with performances. Here we unlock the pieces in the performance, the mystery of dance and what it is like to be a dancer
- These educational presentations can be interactive with the students participating or observing depending upon the space provided
Performance Opportunity for Dancers from Your Community
- Great way to closely involve your community. We have pieces in our Rep that can be expanded to include local dancers of all levels. A RED dancer comes in advance of the performance to work with local dancers to teach them the material they will be performing with the professional dancers
- Our professional artists and artistic director are all educators and sought after master class teachers. These classes are for intermediate / advanced /pre-professional / professional level dancers. We work with local dance studios, conservatories, and colleges